Nuclear Industry Evaluation Program | Nuclear Program Assessments- Qaltek.com
All licensees are required to perform annual assessments of their Radiation Protection Programs as required by Federal regulations in Title 10 Part 20.1102 and 2102. At Qal-Tek Associates, our staff has over 75 years of combined experience in the development, maintenance and review of Radiation Safety Programs. Our experience makes us the best choice to assist you in ensuring that your procedures and controls are adequate and efficient to ensure the proper compliance to NRC or State regulations.
Our Radiation Safety Program Assessments cover the entire scope of your Radiation Safety Program and provides you with a complete analysis of your program and any recommendations for improvement. This allows you to continually develop the best Radiation Safety Program and procedures.
Our professional staff of Health Physicists, Radiation Safety Specialists, and former NRC inspectors, can provide you with high quality, competitively priced assessments of your Radiation Safety Program for all types of radioactive material and device licensees including:
- PORTABLE NUCLEAR GAUGE (NUCLEAR DENSITOMETERS)
- FIXED NUCLEAR GAUGE
- WELL LOGGING, TRACER AND FIELD FLOOD STUDY LICENSES
- COMMERCIAL RADIO-PHARMACY
- IRRADIATION FACILITIES
- SELF-SHIELDED IRRADIATORS
- SPECIAL NUCLEAR MATERIAL
All of our audits come with a complete guarantee of compliance as well as a continual support system to ensure that your program maintains the highest level of quality and compliance. We assign a specific Professional Service Representative (PSR) to assist you with any questions you may have. With every Program Assessment, we provide a set number of hours per month for you to consult with your assigned Qal-Tek PSR. THIS TIME IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE! IT'S LIKE HAVING YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ON-SITE!
All of our Program Assessments include:
- Detailed analysis of compliance to your Radioactive Materials license conditions
- On-site inspections of required records, postings, and facilities
- Independent area radiation surveys to ensure compliance to annual radiation exposure limits
- One-on-one interviews with Authorized Users to ensure adequate knowledge of radiation safety principles and regulatory requirements
- Review of Emergency and Operational Procedures for compliance
- Review of occupational dose records & reporting forms
- FREE Monthly Support Hours between Annual Program Assessments
- COMPLETE & DETAILED REPORT OF FINDINGS AND SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS