Nuclear Licensing Engineer | Nuclear Licensing Support - Qaltek.com
Our staff of specialists are experts in assisting organizations with NRC and State license applications and amendments. Whether the scope of the license is large or small, our experts understand the proper techniques in writing a license to eliminate unnecessary delays in processing. Our extensive experience in the use of Radioactive Materials allows us to assist you in writing the licensing application which best suits your Radiation Safety Program and use of Radioactive Materials.
Our services provide a low cost, comprehensive technical and administrative support that eliminates the time and stress it takes to prepare a proper licensing application or amendment.
In addition to license writing, we will ensure that all your licensing requirements are met prior to the submission of your application or amendment request.
We can also assist with:
- Preparation and submittal of Emergency and Operating Procedures required for license submittal and approval.
- 100% correspondence with licensing agencies in your behalf - to save you the hassle and time!
- Required training - Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) and Authorized User (Rad Worker).
- Instrument Calibration & Training
- Required Dosimetry and processing services
- Required NRC Form 3 "Notice to Workers", Postings, labels, etc.
- Determination of proper classification and associated licensing fees
- Assistance in design, control, surveying, and/or location of radioactive materials storage areas
- Assistance in performing & documenting annual public and occupational worker dose calculations, occupancy factors, etc. (required when dosimetry will not be used.)
CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR RADIATION SAFETY SUPPORT SERVICES: