Portable Radiation Detection | Radiation Detection Services | Radiation Detection Company
Portable Radiation Detection
CALIBRATION & REPAIR
Qal-Tek Associates is one of the most recognized and established service providers for radiation detection instrumentation in the country. Our staff has over 125 years of experience in the proper calibration, repair and maintenance practices associated with the various types of radiological detection instruments.
We have become known nationwide for our dedication to the highest quality calibration standards and practices. This dedication to quality has made us one of the few ISO 17025 Accredited laboratories in the United States. This accreditation sets the standard for management and organization using a comprehensive records management system and detailed calibration certificates to provide the highest level of accuracy in reporting calibration results.
We can calibrate and repair all makes and models of radiation detection instruments. We offer competitive pricing and unbeatable turnaround and service.
- Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Neutron Detection
- Multiple calibration standards
- Cs-137 Exposure Range (open-air) 0 mR/hr – 400 R/hr
- All Calibration Procedures comply with ANSI Z540 & ANSI N323A-1997
- Complete NIST Traceability of all standards
- ISO 17025 Accredited
- Detailed Calibration Reports
- SQL Database Generated Calibration Records & Cal Due Notices
- Standard 5 Business Day Turnaround
Some of Our Clients Include:
Manufacturers We Service:
Check Out Our Scope Of Accreditation: